ONA IRIS 4
ONA IRIS 4 Electrical Discharge Machine, consisting of Machine-Tool with drop tank, Microfine Generator, Dielectric Filtration System and CNC Control Unit.
Benefits of ONA IRIS Technology
- A 100% digital generator totally configurable and programmable.
- Savings in electrodes, wear is reduced up to 500%. The generator optimises the erosion process and adapts it to the discharge conditions of each moment.
- Full digital adjustment of eroding spark up to 30 different parameters allows optimizing erosion to its best.
- Unique technological innovation. Generator 30% more powerful than the rest of the market. It is capable of reaching up to 400 A in intensity.
- Powerful control with up to 8 simmultaeously interpolating axes and volumetric compensation in the entire work area.
ONA IRIS 4 Specifications
|X-axis travel (individual)||600 mm||23.6 in|
|Y-axis travel||400 mm||15.7 in|
|Travel of the electrode holder||400 mm||15.7 in|
|Max. distance between table and head||675 mm||27.1 in|
|Worktank internal dimensions||Length||1.070 mm||42.1 in|
|Width||770 mm||30.3 in|
|Height||450 mm||17.7 in|
|Work table dimension||800 x 600 mm||31.5 x 23.6 in|
|Allowable weight on the table||1.500 kg||3300 Ibs|
|Type of work tank||Abatible||Drop tank|
|Maximum electrode weight||100 kg||220 Ibs|
|Minimum roughness||0,08 – 0,1 µm Ra||0.08 – 0,1 µm Ra|
|Intensity of the generator||100|200|400 A||100|200|400 A|