ONA QX6 Specifications
|X-axis travel (individual)||1.000 mm||39.37 in|
|Y-axis travel||600 mm||23.6 in|
|Travel of the electrode holder||500 mm||19.7 in|
|Max. distance between table and head||800 mm||31.49 in|
|Worktank internal dimensions||Length||1.070 mm||66.93 in|
|Width||1.000 mm||39.37 in|
|Height||600 mm||23.62 in|
|Work table dimension||1.200 x 800 mm||47.24 x 31.49 in|
|Allowable weight on the table||4.000 kg||8820 Ibs|
|Type of work tank||Puerta Abatible||Drop door|
|Maximum electrode weight||300 kg||440 Ibs|
|Minimum roughness||0,08 – 0,1 µm Ra||0,08 – 0,1 µm Ra|
|Intensity of the generator||100|200|400 A||100|200|400 A|
Benefits of QX Technology
- A 100% digital generator totally configurable and programmable.
- Savings in electrodes, wear is reduced up to 500%. The generator optimises the erosion process and adapts it to the discharge conditions of each moment.
- Full digital adjustment of eroding spark up to 30 different parameters allows optimizing erosion to its best.
- Unique technological innovation. Generator 30% more powerful than the rest of the market. It is capable of reaching up to 400 A in intensity.
- Powerful control with up to 8 simmultaeously interpolating axes and volumetric compensation in the entire work area.