ONA QX3F Specifications
|X-axis travel (individual)||400 mm||15.7 in|
|Y-axis travel||300 mm||11.8 in|
|Travel of the electrode holder||300 mm||11.8 in|
|Max. distance between table and head||470 mm||18.5 in|
|Worktank internal dimensions||Length||920 mm||35.8 in|
|Width||590 mm||24 in|
|Height||350 mm||13.8 in|
|Work table dimension||600 x 400 mm||23.6 x 19.7 in|
|Allowable weight on the table||750 kg||1650 Ibs|
|Type of work tank||Fijo||Fixed|
|Maximum electrode weight||50 kg||110 Ibs|
|Minimum roughness||0,08 – 0,1 µm Ra||0.08 -0, 1 µm Ra|
|Intensity of the generator||100 A||100 A|
Benefits of QX Technology
- A 100% digital generator totally configurable and programmable.
- Savings in electrodes, wear is reduced up to 500%. The generator optimises the erosion process and adapts it to the discharge conditions of each moment.
- Full digital adjustment of eroding spark up to 30 different parameters allows optimizing erosion to its best.
- Unique technological innovation. Generator 30% more powerful than the rest of the market. It is capable of reaching up to 400 A in intensity.
- Powerful control with up to 8 simmultaeously interpolating axes and volumetric compensation in the entire work area.