ONA QX10 Specifications
|X-axis travel (individual)||3.000 mm||118.11 in|
|Y-axis travel||1.000/1.500 mm||39.37 / 59.05 in|
|Z-axis travel||800/1000 mm||31.50 / 39.37 in|
|Max. distance between table and head||1.200 mm||47.24 in|
|Worktank internal dimensions||Length||4.000 mm||157.48 in|
|Width||2.000 mm||78.74 in|
|Height||1250 mm||49.21 in|
|Work table dimension||3.200 x 1600 mm||125.98 x 62.99 in|
|Allowable weight on the table||25.000 kg||55116 Ibs|
|Type of work tank||Abatible||Drop door|
|Maximum electrode weight||300 kg||440 Ibs|
|Intensity of the generator||100|200|400 A||100|200|400 A|
Benefits of QX Technology
- Highly rigid mechanical structure constructed of stabilized fine grained cast iron blended with graphite that allows work pieces up to 25.000 kg.
- A reinforced C axis affording stability in erosion with electrodes that have high moments of inertia (aprox. 12,000 kg/ cm2).
- Direct position measurement by means of linear scales with 0.1 µm resolution.
- Unique technological innovation. Generator 30% more powerful than the rest of the market capable of reaching up to 400 A in intensity.
- QX machines include a very powerful control with up to 8 simmultaeously interpolating axes and volumetric compensation in the entire work area.