ONA NX3F Specifications
|X-axis travel (individual)
|Travel of the electrode holder
|Max. distance between table and head
|Worktank internal dimensions
|Work table dimension
||600 x 400 mm
||23.6 x 19.7 in
|Allowable weight on the table
|Type of work tank
|Maximum electrode weight
||0,08 – 0,1 µm Ra
||0.08 -0, 1 µm Ra
|Intensity of the generator
Benefits of NX Technology
- High-speed pulse technology, which allows to get the following results:
- Shorter machining times in jobs that involve very difficult flushing.
- More homogeneous finish on large surface areas (VDI 20 – Ra 1.00 µm on 225 mm²).
- Very deep grooves can be machined, with the highest quality and precision guaranteed (VDI 20 – Ra 1.00 µm up to 100 mm).
- New SAAC system that maximizes generator performance in erosion work involving evolutive surface electrodes. It is particularly apt where the workpiece has little area at the outse.