PROFITABILITY AND PRECISION AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE.
Linear motor Wire EDM technology.
Benefits of AD Technology
- The ONA AD25 machine includes technological tables especially designed for precision cutting. Using tables, the operator can be sure of the levels of precision in wire EDM.
- The windows-like graphical interface makes life easy for the operator, while providing a automation capability.
- Each machine is laser-tested according to the VDI 3441 (axes positioning) and ISO 230-4 (circularity) standards.
- All ONA AD25 machines can control up to 5 axes simultaneously.
- Repeatability in accuracy by applying the same cutting data on different machines, the consistence enhances the quality of workpiece and simplifies management procedure.
- Lower maintenance cost. Excellent low power consumption characteristics.
- All machines feature as standard a collision protection system
|X-axis travel||600 mm||23,622 in|
|Y-axis travel||400 mm||15,748 in|
|Z-axis travel||290 mm||11,417 in|
|Maximum workpiece dimensions||Large||990 mm||38,976 in|
|Wide||620 mm||24,409 in|
|High||290 mm||11,417 in|
|U-V axes travel||100 mm x 100 mm||3,937 x 3,937 in|
|Max. Tapper||±21°/100 mm||+/- 30º / 3,937 in|
|Wire size range||0.2 mm –0.25 mm – 0.3 mm||0,078 in – 0,984 in – 0,118 in|
|Max. Axes speed||800 mm/min||31,49 mm/min|
|Best Rougness||0.4 Ra||0,2 µm Ra|